- Martha was a member of this founding Maryland family
- Washington's Potomac River estate
- George Washington's last words
- The only country George Washington ever visited outside the United States.
- Washington's nephew who was appointed to the Supreme Court by John Adams.
- First battle of the Revolutionary War that was overseen by George Washington
- Length of time George knew Martha before proposing
- Nickname for George Washington
- George Washington's favorite tavern
- George Washington's step-daughter
- Washington's personal motto
- Church George Washington belonged to
- George Washington's final victory of the Revolution.
- George Washington's first job
- Virginia natural wonder first surveyed by George Washington
- Washington's famous third cousin, twice removed
- Washington stopped this rebellion in 1794.
- Washington's home is near this Virginia city.
- George Washington's father
- Estate owned by Martha Washington on the Pamunkey River
- French and Indian War Battle that made Washington famous
- Washington's British counterpart
- South Dakota monument that features Washington's face
- Washington started this holiday tradition with a proclamation in 1789
- He said of Washington, "First in war, first in peace, first in the hearts of his countrymen."
- George Washington's army
- George Washington's step-son
- Social maxims Washington learned as a child
- Martha's maiden name
- General Cornwallis' name for George Washington