Revolutionary War and Beyond
Question and Answer
Have a question about the Revolutionary War that you can't find the answer to? This is the place for you to submit your question and receive an
answer from the Minuteman or from our many visitors.
Simply use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your question.
Your question will
receive its own page on this website and when someone answers it you
can be notified by email that a response to your question has come in.
Do you know the answer to
someone's question? Simply click on the question below and use the
answer form at the bottom of the page to share your knowledge with our visitors. If you click on a question that has not yet been
search the internet for the answer and come back and share what you
Revolutionary War and Beyond Questions
- How many children did George Washington have?
- Did Benjamin Franklin ever reconcile with his son?
- Why is Button Gwinnett's signature worth so much money?
- Why were 2 of the original 12 amendments NOT ratified and included in the Bill of Rights?
- When was George Washington born?
- Who wrote the First Amendment?
- What is Eminent Domain?
- What are the effects of the Sixth and Seventh Amendments?
- When did Benjamin Franklin travel to London from Philadelphia?
- When was John Penn born?
- Why do state and federal governments share powers?
- Did Paul Revere warn the British?
- Did Banastre Tarleton surrender with Cornwallis at Yorktown?
If not, what happened to him after he rejoined Cornwallis after his defeat at the Battle of Cowpens?
- Other than Thomas Jefferson, who is the only other signer of the Declaration
of Independence who became President of the United States?
Revolutionary War and Beyond Home
© 2008 - 2022 Revolutionary-War-and-Beyond.com Dan & Jax Bubis